MAC Ripe For Love Blush: Temperature Rising


Ripe for love is a new limited edition blush from the temperature rising collection. I think the summer collection this year seems to have gone under the radar so far, probably because MAC decided to launch several collections on the same day. Ripe for love was a bit of a random purchase - I was going to buy a blush from the in extra dimension collection but as I love satin formulas and don't own many peach blushes, I plumped for this one.
The temperature rising collection has bronze coloured packaging - the product itself is encased in a bronze matte rubber finish - similar to nars.
Ripe for love is a mid tone peach that will flatter the majority of complexions. It feels soft to touch, isn't dry or powdery and has great pigmentation. I'm still testing the wear of it as it only landed on my doorstep this morning but typically MAC satin blushes are longwearing.
If you're looking to buy something from this collection I definitely recommend ripe for love!
Its sold out on the MAC website but the collection has yet to launch at Debenhams and Selfridges

Bloglovin |  Facebook  |  Twitter

11 comments

  1. Love this colour, it's stunning! I'll keep an eye out at Debenhams xx

    Curls and Swirls Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blush is so gorgeous! It looks like a ripe peach and ugh, it's so pretty! If I didn't own so many peach/coral blushes, I'd be all over this!

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour! I do love MAC, I'm currently wearing a MAC blusher at the mo and it's great!

    grannygee.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous blush. I bought a lipglass from this collection
    xx

    Naomii
    www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this was the only product that caught my eye after actually seeing swatches of the collection. It's super super gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colour, my favourite shade for blush :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty colour! xx

    http://leishaaxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait for this to release in the US. This is on my wishlist :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so pretty! x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh this looks beautiful, I feel summery just looking at it <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a beautiful colour, I've never tried a coral on my colouring as I'm quite pale so usually go for pinkier tones - but this might just sway me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo