Marc Jacobs Daisy Sunshine


Marc Jacobs Daisy is one of my all time favourite fragrances. This year, Marc Jacobs has launched new limited edition versions of his most popular scents - Oh lola sunsheer, Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine and Daisy Sunshine. 
I've currently been trying out Daisy Sunshine. The bottle is exactly the same as the original bar the lid, which has an orange, pink and green flower. The scent is also slightly darker in the bottle.
Daisy sunshine is fruitier and slightly sweeter than the original daisy with notes of mandarin, guava and red current.Its a very soft fragrance which makes it ideal for wearing in spring/summer - It reminds me of taking a long walk on a hot summers day!
Although I don't think this version is quite as unique as the original, I think its more a playful and fun scent and is perfect for wearing in warm weather (hopefully we will see some!)

*Daisy Sunshine is available from Fragrance Direct £38.99 (50ml)*

Psst! you can get 10% off all orders with code 10VC until 7th April



15 comments

  1. I had a smell in Debenhams the other day and this is absolutely gorgeous, really summery! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds absolutely lovely. Will have to give it a wiff next time I'm in a shop, love MJ perfumes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're all really nice :) x

      Delete
  3. This sounds lovely, I really like Marc Jacobs perfumes - Lola is my fave!

    Jess xo
    http://lovelyjubblyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I havent smelt lola I dont think, will have to try it out :) x

      Delete
  4. I've got my eye on daisy eau so fresh next pay day! It smells yummy x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. daisy eau so fresh is really lovely too :) x

      Delete
  5. I love Marc Jacobs perfumes!
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marc Jacobs perfume has such amazing bottles!! I love the look of this one:) x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're very cute bottles :) x

      Delete
  7. The cutest package I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a sweet bottle :) x

      Delete
  8. Oh wow I too ♥ the original Daisy but I love how girly this edition looks. I love sweeter scents in the summer xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo