New Anti-aging Skincare Heroes!



Recently I've become obsessed with using anti-aging products. I only have a few fine lines at the moment but   I want to make my skin look as firm and smooth as possible and I feel the best way to do that is with skincare. 
Two products I've been using over the past few weeks are Bliss firm baby firm serum and Estee Lauder advanced tine zone cream.
Bliss firm baby firm is a product I use after cleansing/toner and before moisturiser. It feels more like a light moisturiser than your typical serum and aims to boost collagen and elasticity. I'm really loving using this product as it feels hydrating and makes my skin feel plumper and smoother. 
The moisturiser I've been using with firm baby firm is Estee Lauder Advance Time Zone Age Reversing Cream. This cream is honestly one of the nicest moisturisers I've used. The consistency is perfect - not too thin and not too heavy. It smells beautifully fresh and hydrates my skin without leaving it feeling oily. These two products have really helped to smooth out my fine lines, make my skin look radiant and firmer. They are pretty pricey but as they are really working on my skin so I will repurchase. I'm not sure how they would work on someone with deeper lines and wrinkles but for an introduction into anti-aging skincare, they are perfect!








Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo