Primark Haulin'


coral shirt - £9
denim studded shirt - reduced to £7
cream studded crop jumper - reduced to £5
heart vest - £3.50
black/gold necklace - £3
H&M earrings (3 pack) - £5.99

On Monday, I went into town and had a little splurge in Primark. I had a budget so I knew I wasn't going to go too crazy. I bought the coral shirt for £9. They also had it in green which looked really nice too. Like most Primark shirts, its quite see through so I'll wear a nude cami underneath. 
I've been looking for a denim shirt for a while and found the one above for only £7!I love the little spikes!
I spotted the cream studded jumper on a sale rail for a fiver so it would have been rude not to purchase. I liked the heart vest, I think it will look nice layered. I also bought a grey vest top and some leggings which are sort of a cross between normal black leggings and disco pants - that's probably the worst description ever haha. Basically, they're black leggings that have a 'sheen' to them.
Jewellery wise, I found the black and gold necklace for £3. I spotted another gold necklace which I might go back and get next week. I'm not usually a huge fan of Primark jewellery but they do have some nice things at the minute.
After my Primark spree, I went into H & M to get my nephew the basketball shoes for his 2nd birthday (well these are one of his presents) but I think they'll be on the big side for him just yet! As I went to the till, I saw some lovely earrings - 3 pairs for £5.99. The cheapskate in me thinks this is slightly pricey but I guess its not bad for three sets. The come in gold, silver and gunmetal, which I'm wearing today!
*I may have also bought a lipstick and nail polish which I'll be reviewing soon!*








28 comments

  1. Love that coral blouse, the mint version sounds beaut too! :) lovely post.

    www.robsarella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul, love the colour of the shirt and those earrings :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those earrings from H&M too! It is crazy how often I wear them...like, every day! It is awesome to have 3 different colours in such a cute shape...why WOULDN'T you wear them everyday! xx

    elliesvanitytable.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I've been wearing mine everyday too :) x

      Delete
  4. Love the necklace! Might need to pick that up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun, its lovely and so cheap too :) x

      Delete
  5. I love everything that you picked up! I really hope Primark will come to Canada!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks natalie,hopefully they'll come overseas at some point :) x

      Delete
  6. That studded jumper is gorgeous, can't believe you managed to get it for such a bargain as in my local Primark they usually only have horrible stuff on the sale rails, and in massive sizes!
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks mel, think it was a lucky purchase :) x

      Delete
  7. I think I might love your style! Your picks are lovely and that coral shirt is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love everything you brought, so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. they have some really nice things in at the moment :) x

      Delete
  10. The denim shirt is gorgeous!
    xx

    Naomii
    www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. The necklace <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. i searched primark high and low for a statement necklace and couldnt find one, wish they had this one ts lush!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah hopefully you'll find one soon :) x

      Delete
  13. Omg I'm dying to go Primark soon so much I want from there.
    Love that coral shirt.

    pocockins.blogspot.co.uk
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo