Skincare Solutions for Every Skin Type!

There are so many products on the market these days, its hard to keep track of everything. One area I find I struggle with is skincare. With this in mind I thought it might be helpful to feature a few product suggestions for every skin type. These are a mixture of products I've used and would happily recommend/new products on the market and products that are highly rated by a variety of bloggers/consumer reviews. Some products are suitable for several skin types  - all these can be purchased online in the usual places - feel unique, escentual, debenhams etc.
aging
clarins double serum
nuxe first expression lines eye contour cream
pupa cheekbone enhancer
elemis pro collagen cleansing balm
emma hardie amazing face natural lift and sculpt skin plumping serum



dull
claring gentle exfoliator brightening toner
clarins beauty flash balm
liz earle skin brightening treatment mask
origins ginzing eye cream
elemis freshskin skin glow exfoliating face wash



blemished
bareminerals blemish remedy
burts bees herbal blemish stick
witch anti-blemish skin clearing primer
the body shop tea tree oil
the body shop tea tree facial wash




combo/oily
nuxe aroma perfection fluide prodigieux anti brilliance anti shine fluid
liz earle deep cleansing mask
bioderma h20 sebium micelle solution
clarins lotus facial treatment oil
avene cleanance anti shine regulating emulsion-lotion



dry
nuxe creme fraiche de beaute enrich 24hr soothing and moisturising cream
clinique moisture surge intense cream
clinique all about eyes rich eye cream
origins drink up intensive overnight mask
elizabeth arden eight hour cream



sensitive/redness
clinique redness solutions cleanser
elemis sensitive cleansing wash
first aid beauty face cleanser
first aid beauty daily face cream
liz earle skin tonic toner



normal
liz earle cleanse and polish
lancome hydra zen moisturiser for normal skin
nuxe huile prodigieuse or golden dry oil splash
caudalie grape water
vichy purete thermale waterproof eye makeup remover



blackheads/pores
dead sea magik mild exfoliant
dr brandt pores no more refiner
burts bees peach and willowbark deep pore scrub
biotherm biopur pore reducer gentle purifying gel
biore ultra pore strips









6 comments

  1. Ooo I love things like this as I love to see other people's recommendations for my skintype! Totally love the Clarins Lotus Oil on my oilyish/sensitive skin but the FAB cleanser gave me horrible rashes all over my face which was so disappointing! think I must have been a one off though :)
    great post! x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post zoe, very informative.. I'll defo go for the clarins oil and TBS tea tree oil :)


    x
    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great post! I have oily skin and am always looking for new products to try that will help combat blemishes and oily skin x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm going to give the Origin's Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask a go. I've been hearing lots of good things!

    Sandra - The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great post, Zoe! You've added a fair few products to my wish list hehe ;)

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want every single product for my skin type! Love this post! You asked me on #bbloggers chat to check you out. Glad I did!

    I'm at barbieandpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo