Spring Edit: Lips


Now the sun is starting to shine (kind of) I've been changing up my makeup. Rather than sticking to a certain shade or finish, I've been trying to mix it up a little. My favourite shades so far this spring consists of a nude, light and bright pink.

The Nude: Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector - Nude Shimmer. The natural lip perfectors are fairly hyped up in the beauty world. They have a glossy finish that plump lips whilst leaving sheer colour. I don't wear many nudes but I find nude shimmer is flattering and feels hydrating without being sticky. It also smells like caramel. Yum.

The Bright: Rimmel Apocolips Lip Lacquer - Celestial. I do think these are over hyped. They're a nice lip product but when things get too hyped up it tends to put me off. However, celestial is a really wearable bright shade. I find the lip lacquers are comfortable to wear and don't dry my lips out.

The LightDior Addict Lipstick - Singuliere. A cross between a lipstick and balm. Dior addict lipsticks are the luxurious version of revlon lip butters. Singuliere is a shade that looks vibrant in the bullet but applies to leave a blue toned sheer barbie pink. This is one of my favourite lipsticks - it leaves glossy colour and feels weightless and hydrating.

What a re your favourite shades for spring?


Bloglovin |  Facebook  |  Twitter

10 comments

  1. Lovely colours! I want to try all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous colors! I'm in love with that Dior lipstick, it looks absolutely amazing and super natural, which I love. The bright pink Apocalips shade also looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the colours! Gorgeous range xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree with the Apocalips, when something gets too hyped it puts me off! Nothing can live up to the hyper sometimes, but this is a nice product and I love the colour range

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Please vote for me in the Company blog awards, best fashion - newcomer

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colours are great. I have seen quite a few people using this Rimmel Apocalips Lip Laquer and it looks amazing. My favourite shades for spring are nudes and corals :)
    Cherryfashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh, that dior shade is SO pretty! I've still not tried the apocolips, none of the colours really stood out to me when I looked in store but celestial looks perfect for summer! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Dior lipstick is a stunner! The packaging alone is beautiful.. I'd really like to try one of the Clarins Lip Perfectors as they sound so lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this feature! The Lip Perfector is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am dying to try out a dior lipstick. It might be my duty free splurge ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo