Spring Wants: Pleather & Lace!


1. oasis lace skater dress
2.  ASOS petite swing dress with lace insert
3.  Leather knit sweater
4.  Monki vanja shoe


5.  River Island red lace skater skirt
6.  Zara shopper bag
7.  Matalan lace waistcoat
8.  Leather look skater skirt

Leather and lace is probably not really associated with spring and summer but there seems to be a lot of it about at the moment. I'm loving ASOS right now - I think I'm going to buy the blue dress at the end of the month. Hopefully it will still be in stock. I really like the waistcoat from Matalan too. There's some really nice things in Matalan at the moment. I only usually shop there for homeware but I'll have to start taking more notice of their clothing range!



Bloglovin |  Facebook  |  Twitter

5 comments

  1. There's so many things I want to pick up especially the pleather long sleeved top and the Oasis dress!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My. That leather knit sweater is SO cute! And what a bargain...dammit! I am on such a clothing kick right now!

    elliesvanitytable.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Oasis dress is soo gorgeous, but so expensive! If only it was cheap haha

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo