Super Easy DIY Phone Case!


Hi everyone! Today I have a super easy tutorial on making your own phone case. I've been struggling to find   a phone case I like so I thought why not make my own. Its straightforward to make - no glue required!


All you need is
*a clear phone case - I got mine from Ebay for £1.49 from this seller. You can find them for iphones here or here
*A magazine and scissors

Pick out a few of your favourite images - I chose a clinique advert.
Cut around you chosen image to fit the case
Slot the image inside the case - it should slot in pretty easy. You don't need to glue it in - it will fit perfectly once you put your phone in the case!

You can use any image you want - create a collage or use photographs!
Its also easy to change - super duper easy and cheap!

Let me know if you decide to give it a go!


Bloglovin |  Facebook  |  Twitter

10 comments

  1. I love that idea, I get bored of my cases really quickly so might have to give this a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a good idea! i'll definitely be trying this out!

    www.sophiellafashion.blospot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! What a great idea! I have a samsung note and phonecases are sparse for these badboys! Gonna try get a clear case and try this out!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a clever diy, I'd love to try it


    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow what an amazingly cheap, and easy idea! I am definitely going to have to give this a try! I might do it with a photo :D xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great idea!
    I love how varied your blog posts are. Following you on bloglovin'now and look forward to future updates :) Scarlett x

    velvetmintlifestyle@blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute iphone case! Really original :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo