The April Electric

The monthly electric is a new feature in which I share a few of my favourite reads: books and blogs of the past month as well as a few none beauty discoveries!


New Look Dresses

New Look have some gorgeous dresses which are really affordable!The polka dot dresses is only £16.99 and I think a sneaky purchase is in order.

Initial Necklaces


I've loved initial necklaces for ages, ever since I saw the Jennifer Meyer versions on various celebrities. This one is from etsy. I just think they are really lovely.


Free Printable Downloads



Free printables are such a good idea for various craft projects. I found some really cute printables from feed your soul which are ideal for using in frames around the home.


Recent Reads


Two books I've finished in the past few weeks have been Wool by Hugh Howey and Requiem by Lauren Oliver. Wool is a sci-fi thriller set in the future where humans live underground. I don't usually read sci-fi books but I really enjoyed this one. Requiem is the final book in the Delirium trilogy. I am a bit disappointed by it as it feels a bit flat after the first two books. Its still enjoyable but the open ending seemed a bit pointless.


Blog Love
I subscribe and read so many blogs its difficult to pick out my favourites but here a few (in no particular order) that are well worth a read.

*Louisejoyb  *Ellies Vanity  *Sincerely, Kinsey  *Amy Antoinette  *Will Work for Makeup



5 comments

  1. How cutee! Love the polka dots one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love New Look dresses at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops I've only read Delirium, didn't realise the second one was out never mind the third x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that cute initial necklace, its so adorable :) loving your mint green theme on your blog too hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm. THANKYOU for the shout out here! How freaking kind of you!

    elliesvanitytable.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo