Bourjois Maxi Delight Bronzer


After being impressed with the body shop honey bronze bronzing powder (reviewed here) I decided to pick up the new bourjois maxi delight bronzer. There's only one shade available at the moment - 02 which is perfect for olive/tanned skin. Though I'm very pale skinned, I thought this might be a good option for when I'm fake tanning as I can sweep it over my chest/shoulders etc as a body bronzer.
First off, this bronzer is a huge compact so it will last for ages. The bronzer has a subtle gold shimmer running through it which is flattering once blended. The powder feels incredibly soft and is really easy to blend.


 I cant put my finger on the scent - its kind of a chocolaty/coconut/summery fragrance all in one.This would make a great bronzer for anyone with tanned or olive toned skin but I think the body shop bronzer is a much better option for paler ladies. If its launched in a paler shade I'll be snapping it up - I did say that I'm not keen on shimmery bronzers but this one has convinced me otherwise as its really subtle - no disco ball craziness here!
For £8.99 its the perfect summer buy!

Bloglovin |  Facebook  |  Twitter

10 comments

  1. Looks super shimmery in the pan... glad it doesn't all transfer haha! x

    http://lucyandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. When i saw this in the shops, I originally thought it would be really shimmery but its actually a nice amount

    http://hollysbeautyobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bourjois! And your blog is amazing, tbh and I'm now following!
    My blog: Teeniolect

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shade looks really lovely - glad it isn't too shimmery!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks lovely and the smell you've described sounds really tempting! I've been looking for a summer Bronzer and think this might be the answer :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. the subtle shimmer in this bronzer is beautiful!

    Check out my beauty blog:

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sound, and look of this bronzer. I just wish they did it in 01, as this is definitely too dark for my pale skin too! It's so huge as well, such amazing value! xxx

    Gemma | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks gorgeous...maybe if I have a tan some point it I'll invest!

    Katie xx

    Beauty and the Baker

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks beautiful! I have heard rumours that the makers of Borjois also supply another really high end brand, thats why the quality is always so good!

    http://audacityoffood.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shimmer in that is gorgeous! I could totally see myself rocking that bronzer this summer(: xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo