DIY Summer Grunge Nails


I'm the first to admit that when it comes to nail art, I am hopeless. Today I had a play around with a few polishes and came up with these summer grunge nails which are super easy to do!

You need:
Base polish - I used models own utopia
Nail polishes - I used models own golden green, bubblegum and orange sorbet*
sponge and scissors to cut the sponge into small pieces
plain paper 
I also used a nail wheel to practice on

After applying models own utopia as the base, I then sponged each nail color individually. I found it easier to pour a little polish onto plain paper so I could dip the sponge in the polish and then apply. I started with bubblegum and then orange sorbet before finishing with golden green.
That's it!so easy and its looks really awesome!

Let me know what you think





Bloglovin |  Facebook  |  Twitter

7 comments

  1. I think these look really nice :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab idea! Would look great with different colours too :) xx

    scottishwendy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good idea, they could work in so many ways too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these nails... Great idea
    E x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these nails, definitely want to give them a try

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these Zoe.. so unique! I really need to give these a try xx

    Gemma | ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo