Ebay Buys #1

Satchel Bag £12

Hi everyone!Hope you're enjoying the sunshine wherever you are. I was going to write a haul post for today but I think most of the things are bought are pretty boring to be honest - hair brush, tanning mitt etc, so I thought I'd show off one of my recent bargains instead.
I don't think its a secret that I love ebay!Well buying - selling is a such a faff! You can find some real gems on there that are really cheap. I especially love looking at the fashion section. This satchel bag was only £12 from this seller. I bought an alexander wang rocco style bag from ebay a while ago and its my most used bag . My main worry about ebay bags (apart from not being duped) is that you have no idea of the quality. Return policies on there vary but for £12 I thought it was worth the risk. Luckily I love this bag. You can tell its not real leather but it doesn't look really cheap either, if you know what I mean. Its feels sturdy and its a good size - handy for shopping! I've got my eye on this givenchy dupe next!

Have you ever bought any bags from Ebay?


Bloglovin |  Facebook  |  Twitter

15 comments

  1. Lovely eBay find! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ebay but it can be so time consuming trawling through everything! Would love to see more of these posts. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful bag, amazing bargain! I bought a westwood bag from Ebay a few years ago for £50, I still love it!

    http://beautysupergirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's such a good price! amazing! ive never thought of buying a bag from ebay, but defiantly gonna look now, thanks xoxo

    holly xx

    http://hollysbeautyobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous bag! ive only ever brought nail stuff from ebay, never looked at the fashion but i think its about time i did!

    http://alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love ebay too I'm always looking at the handbangs but luckly for me a shop in my local shopping center has opened and it has tons of 'ebay' style bags so I can actually check out the quality granted they are more expensive but they are lovely! :)

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh this bag is lovely!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with that bag. I'm desperate to buy a black handbag on the cheap that doesn't LOOK cheap which I find difficult because you can never find a true representation of the bag online and I find cheap black bags always look cheap. If I could find this in black it would be perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this bag! Looks much more expensive than it is.

    Katie xx

    Beauty and the Baker

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh that bag looks great, really soft :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never bought anything from ebay, but I am more and more tempted! I love the look of the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh, I am so tempted to buy this now! I can never find an inexpensive, nice looking satchel!

    Estelle x
    Let Me Go xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely bag...great colour too & a bargain!
    Kayleigh xx

    Kayleighsbeautyfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the bag and it's soo affordable!
    LaraLouise 
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo