MAC Ablaze Lipstick


MAC Ablaze Lipstick is a limited edition product from the fashion sets 2013 collection. I picked this up alongside ripe for love blush. Although MAC lipsticks aren't my favourite - I find them to be quite drying!I love the vanilla scent and the vast variety of shades.
Ablaze is bright matte coral red with orange tones. It has great pigmentation and lasts around 4 hours on my lips. I don't typically wear a lot of reds but I love this shade!I usually put a bit of lip balm on before I apply MAC lippies so my lips stay hydrated.
Apologies for the lack of lip swatch - my lips are like the Sahara desert at the moment - bloggerproblems

*Ablaze has sold out on the MAC website but may still be available at counters*
Bloglovin |  Facebook  |  Twitter

8 comments

  1. What a beautiful colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is a gorgeous colour, have been meaning to pick up Lady Danger but might have to see if this is in stock at my local counter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this shade! I've yet to try a MAC lipstick, there's just so much choice, I don't know which to pick! x

    Curls and Swirls Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely red, perfect for summer:) x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look of this colour, it will be fab for summer! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a really pretty red!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it gorgeous :D I bought Silly :D xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo