May Electric: Monthly Edit

The monthly edit is where I share my favourite none beauty discoveries/ what I've been up to and some lovely blogs that I've been reading.


Last night I went to the big reunion tour, which was amazing!I was a huge fan of Five back in the day (I swear they havent aged a bit) so seeing them again brought back some teenage memories. All the acts were really good - I still know all the words to most of the songs!


I don't really watch that much TV but the ice cream girls was so good!I haven't read the book so I didn't know what to expect - I didn't see that twist at the end coming!The acting was also brilliant and really believable.


For some reason pinterest wont load on my laptop so I've joined tumblr as a place to share my favourite images. I'm still getting to grips with it but my profile is here if you would like a look. If you have a tumblr account or instagram, let me know and I will follow!

Blog Love

A few blogs I've really enjoyed reading are (in no particular order)

*Kates Wardrobe
*Affordable Treats
*Sailboat



Bloglovin |  Facebook  |  Twitter

2 comments

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo