First up is the Loreal sublime range which has been redesigned as well as adding more products. New items include express pro self-tanning dry mist in dark tan, one day glow tinted and shimmering gel and pro summer legs self tanning dry mist.
2. Models Own are on the ball at the moment and next up is the splash collection - polishes containing hand cut glitters with shades including aqua splash (sea blue), red sea (fuchsia red) and golden shores (sandy coral).
3. Dior birds of paradise summer collection includes nude tan bb cream, nude tan paradise blush duo, addict lipstick, waterproof eyeliner, shadow palettes and jelly pens - I cant wait to see these!
4. In June, Bourjois are releasing limited edition travel size versions of volume glamour max mascara in shades black, ultra blue, green lagoon and purple mania. Priced £5.99 each.
5. Kiko are launching a self tanning range including tan scrub, self tanning rapid drops, self tanning spray and mitt.
6. Next up for OPI is the minnie mouse couture collection - chic from ears to tail (bubblegum pink), a definite moust have (fuchsia), minnie style (red and white glitter), innie minnie mightie bow (crimson) and magazine cover mouse (liquid sand). Available from June.
Which products are you looking forward to?
Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter