Review: Concrete Minerals Eyeshadows


I'm always on the lookout for new brands to try. I first came across concrete minerals on cutecosmetics but after browsing for swatches, I discovered that the concrete minerals website has an offer for bloggers/youtubers which worked out at around £12.70 for four full size shadows including delivery to the UK. My order arrived within a week and there was a little thank you note on the receipt - I love little things like that!
Concrete minerals contain no parabens, fragrances, talc, bismuth oxychloride and are cruelty free.
I ordered shades:

Blitzkrieg - shimmery bronze brown
Lolita - shimmery taupe with pink undertones
Troublemaker - medium brown with gold sparkle
Black Metal - black with silver sparkle


Each loose shadow comes in a plastic sifter pot


The best way to apply these is to empty a small amount of shadow into the pot lid. Take your brush, dip into the shadow and tap off any excess on the side of the lid before applying to the eyelid. I found this method created less mess and no fallout during application. I applied these over a MAC paint pot and they lasted all day without fading or creasing. I love all these shades - black metal also makes a great liner when applied damp. I'm honestly really impressed and I'll definitely be purchasing a few more shades!

You can buy them here for $7 each or from cutecosmetics for £6
If your a blogger/youtuber you can check out the special offer here

What do you think of these?


Bloglovin |  Facebook  |  Twitter

8 comments

  1. So beautiful! I love the pigment & shimmer you can get with mineral eyeshadows! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pigmentation on these are incredible! I love the first shade! So gorg! x
    beautybyren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow they look gorgeous. Would love to know if you try anything else from them. Paris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful - love the Lolita shade! :) xx

    scottishwendy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours. Lolita is amazing
    xx

    Naomii
    www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shades. Will be eagerly waiting for more.

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    And will love to hear from you. I am a new follower of yours

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks lovely, i love the shade troublemaker, so pretty.

    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo