St Tropez Gradual Tan Mousse

St Tropez Gradual Tan Mousse - c/o Hairtrade

Being extremely pale and burning in the sun, fake tanning is my go to option for achieving a little colour. As I naturally never go brown I prefer to use a product that gives a subtle natural colour - enter St Tropez Gradual Tan Mousse - a lightweight mousse with conditioning aloe vera to give a natural golden tan which I kindly received from Hairtrade.com, a leading UK online retailer of hair extensions, hair care and beauty products.

Before applying any tan product, I exfoliate my skin to get rid of any dry patches. I also use an intense body moisturiser for a few days before tanning in order for the tan to work better.
St Tropez mousse is colourless so you have to make sure that you've applied to every area. I bought a tanning mitt from ebay, which makes applying much easier. As the formula of the mousse is light it sinks in and dries fairly quickly. I use this at night as it takes a few hours to develop. It does have a slight fake tan smell, which I don't really mind too much.
The result is an even subtle golden shade but you do have to be careful when applying to hands and feet - I find these are the areas that can look patchy.

Overall, I'm pleased with the results and its definitely a product to consider if you're looking for a subtle natural tan




Bloglovin |  Facebook  |  Twitter

4 comments

  1. I've never tried fake tan but this sounds really good!

    alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been interested in dabbling in the world of fake tan since moving to the UK and seeing it EVERYWHERE here. And as a fellow pale person, it too is the only option for me if I want to NOT resemble a ghost. This looks possible promising!

    elliesvanitytable.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zoe, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I normally use St Moriz, not St Tropez, but I'd love to try this one! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo