The Mascara Round Up!


I don't really review many mascaras because in truth I find it difficult to find one (and I've tried quite a few) that works on my lashes. My natural lashes have no length or volume whatsoever so I need all the help I can get. The current mascaras I use are all travel size versions but as they're all available to buy in full size, so I've decided to write a quick speed review round up!

Benefit Bad Gal
For a long time this was my HG mascara. The brush is quite large which I like as it adds great volume and length so my lashes. The formula is on the dry side so it doesn't clump or smudge, however the mascara tends to dry up after a short while, making it difficult to use. I've yet to try they're real so I'm not sure how they compare but bad gal is still one of the best mascaras I've used.
Priced £17.50

Chanel Le Volume De Chanel 
A newly released mascara, le volume de chanel adds both length and volume to my lashes. The one thing I don't like about it is the wet formula - it clumps easily and leaves annoying flecks of product under my eyes during application. I have to remove excess mascara with a lash brush but it stays put all day and its super black so it really defines the eyes.
Priced £24

Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Lash Building
Saving the best till last, this mascara is amazing!It lengthens, adds curl and volume, never looks clumpy or smudges. Basically its perfection in a tube! My lashes always look really natural too when I use this - I really don't like spidery lashes. Its completely worth the money.
Priced £18.50

Have you tried any of these?
Whats your favourite mascara?




Bloglovin |  Facebook  |  Twitter

2 comments

  1. I really want to try the Laura Mercier mascara, you've convinced me! x

    http://lucyandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not get on with Bad Gal at all. I found the formula way too dry for my liking, it was hard to work with and just didn't do anything for my lashes. I was gutted as I've heard people RAVE about it.

    I love http://www.muastore.co.uk/index.php/every-lash-mascara this mascara from MUA. It's £3 and works wonders for my lashes, although it is a wet formula (which I prefer, but reading your review on the Chanel you don't) but doesn't get clumpy or leave those annoying flecks. :)

    Juyey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo