Cirque du Soleil Alegria


One of the things on my to-do list this year is to go and see a show in London. I've never been to London, so its definitely a place I want to go and visit. One show I would like to see is by cirque du soleil who mix circus arts with street entertainment - the costumes look amazing, especially the makeup, which reminds me of illamasqua.
Their production of Alegria comes to the UK from July 18th - 21st at the O2 arena.

Alegria meaning happiness, joy and jubilation in Spanish features a cast of 55 performers and musicians, showcasing an amazing display of acrobatics. 

"Power and the handing down of power over time, the evolution from ancient monarchies to modern democracies, old age, youth - it is against this backdrop that the characters of Alegría play out their lives. Kings' fools, minstrels, beggars, old aristocrats and children make up its universe, along with the clowns, who alone are able to resist the passing of time and the social transformations that accompany it."


cirque du soleil tickets are onsale now.



*post written by me but features a sponsored link


Bloglovin |  Twitter

2 comments

  1. I've been to London a few times but I've never seen a show. Cirque du Soleil looks absolutely amazing so I'd definitely want to see that!
    xxx

    Sarah Nunn // UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cirque du Soleil produce some of the most amazing shows that always make you want to run away with them and join the circus, haha! I'd love to see another show and in London would be amazing!

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo