Current skin care saviour : Embryolisse lait creme concentre!


I've been spending more money on skincare lately and less on cosmetics. Right now I'm full of a cold, the skin around my nose is really dry from constantly blowing my nose but my current obsession aka embryolisse lait creme concentre is really helping.
I love french skincare. Lait creme concentre is a moisturiser often used backstage at fashion shows - it can be used as your everyday moisturiser, as a primer or to remove makeup. Personally I like to use this as my daily moisturiser as its really nourishing, soothing and hydrating. I was a little wary at first as having oily skin I don't like to use skincare that has a heavy consistency. However, lait creme concentrate is lightweight, no greasy and hydrates without making my skin any oilier. It sinks in fairly quickly, I cant really detect any noticeable scent which is good! nothing worse than heavy scented skincare that lingers.
I can see why this is a hugely raved about moisturiser and considered a 'cult product' - it works really well and isn't too expensive. I think this would suit all skin types, especially dry or sensitive skin. This is one item I will repurchase!

*I bought mine from Ebay but its available from cult beauty & a few other places online*


Bloglovin |  Facebook  |  Twitter

3 comments

  1. I was weary to try it because I thought it was heavy but I want to give it a shot now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this and heard about it before. It was even at IMATS NY and I was planning on getting it but passed. I think after reading this (and when my current moisturizer runs out) I'll def. pick this up and give it a go. It sounds like a dream moisturizer! xx

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww hope you feel better soon sweetie! Having a sore nose is no fun when you're having to blow it all the time!

    Rachel//www.twentysomethingbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo