Macadamia Hair Deep Repair Masque




Hair oils are everywhere right now! Macadamia Hair Oil is one of my favourite products for restoring healthy hair so I've been keen to use other products from the range. The Deep Repair Masque is a thick and creamy conditioning treatment that aims to improve elasticity and shine. Including macadamia and argan oil, the Macadamia Deep Repair Masque is used after shampoo & your regular conditioner and left for around 10 minutes before rinsing.
I only apply this masque to the ends of my hair as they are quite dry, whereas my roots are on the oily side. This is the perfect product for restoring frazzled, lifeless hair back to life. It softens, smooths and adds shine, leaving hair feeling silky and healthy. Split ends are less noticeable and my coloured hair looks brighter. I've used a few hair masques over the year and I would say this is definitely one of the best I've tried as the results are noticeable straight away. It's a must have for anyone whose hair needs a boost!



Bloglovin | Twitter

7 comments

  1. this looks really nice, i love the look of this, definitely will purchase this, love your blog by the way xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I've never really tried a proper hair mask but after reading soo many blog posts on them, it's probably worth a go!
    xx Amber
    Lovely Notions

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going on my wishlist now!

    BlogLovin' | Blog | Facebook
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i literally cannot live without this stuff!!! i used it yesterday and it made my hair look shiny and healthy because i color my hair a lot and its so dry and damaged but this is amazing, with the healing oil spray and nourishing leave in cream, oh my god, i LOVE IT, i wish it wasn't so expensive!

    cheryl
    http://flylikeacg.blogspot.com
    beauty,lifestyle,reviews,hauls! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this conditioner the whole brand has saved my hair so many times!

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds so lovely, I always hear great things about every Macadamia product! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have soooo many samples of this lying around my house but I've never reached for it - now may be the time that I do! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo