New Fragrances for 2013

The first half of 2013 is almost over - seriously where did the time go?!
Being a huge fragrance lover, I thought I'd share a few new scents that will be heading our way in the second half of 2013.

1. Benefit Under My Spell Noelle
An exotic, floral, woody scent representing mysterious and glamorous lady Noelle. Top notes include black pepper and lingonberry, middle notes of violet, wild orchid, jasmine, vanilla and rose. Base notes include black amber, raspberry and patchouli. Under my spell Noelle is already available in the US.

2. Kim Kardashian Pure Honey
A warm and inviting fragrance featuring notes of wild honeycomb and rose. Pure Honey will be available from September.

3. Giorgio Armani Si
Fronted by actress Cate Blanchett, Si is a woody, floral scent containing notes of rose, patchouli and amber and will be launched in September.

4. Estee Lauder Modern Muse
Modern Muse symbolises the independent, self-confident woman with a floral, woody musk scent. Notes include jasmine, dewy petals, tuberose, fresh lily, amber wood and soft musk. Modern Muse is released in September.

5. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir
Launched in July, Viva La Juicy Noir is a fruity, floral gourmand with notes of berries, mandarin, honeysuckle, jasmine and sandalwood. The bottle is a black ribbon and housed in a metallic pink flacon.

6. Calvin Klein Downtown
A floral woody musk fragrance fronted by actress Rooney Mara. Downtown is aimed at a younger audience who prefer sweet scents. Top notes of Downtown include Italian lemon, green pear and aquatic plum. The heart of the scent is gardenia petals, combined with pink petals and violet leaves. Downtown is available from July.


Bloglovin |  Twitter

7 comments

  1. I love the bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nr.4 Estee Lauder seems like perfect fragrance for me, can't wait till September to try it :)

    Lots of love ♥ ♥ '' Think Pink | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog " ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new Benefit one definitely has me curious! I love the Benefit perfumes, I have two and one is even named Sofia! Aha :) Great post xo

    www.tattooedtealady.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for the new Juicy Couture and Calvin Klein. :)


    between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir bottle. Too cute. I have the original it's been empty for quite some time because the scent is amazing but I can't throw away the bottle :)

    Kate - Sparkle Dust x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to have a sniff of a few of these. Benefit make some really nice fragrances, Carmella being my favourite. Anything coconut-y/vanilla-y is a winner to me! My all time favourite is Miss Dior (Cherie) though, but it's too expensive to use daily!

    Paula ♥ | http://www.la-vida-fresa.com/ xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous bottles! I want them all! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo