NYX Round Lipstick: Haute Melon

NYX Haute Melon Lipstick - typically £3.50/$4 

Hi Everyone!I hope you're having a great weekend! Today I have one of my favourite new lipsticks to share with you. I'm really into all types of coral shades right now so when I saw this shade I had to have it.
NYX Round Lipstick in Haute Melon is a red/orange toned coral in your typical bullet style tube. I like that you can see the shade of lipstick at the bottom of the tube (little things like this amuse me!). A little google search found this isn't lipstick but a jelly type mould that imitates the shade.
This NYX lipstick doesn't really have a scent. I've read some have a floral scent but as this is the only lipstick from NYX I've tried I cant be sure. Haute Melon is a creamy, semi opaque lipstick. It feels really lightweight on the lips but it does have a tendency to cling to dryness so you need to make sure your lips are moisturised beforehand.


Haute Melon is a really pretty shade that wears well.
I bought mine from Ebay here for £4.99 as this shade is quite hard to find. I really want to try more of these lipsticks. For the price, this one is well worth buying, especially when you compare it to the price of a MAC lippy!

Have you tried any NYX lipsticks?

Bloglovin |  Twitter

9 comments

  1. i love NYX lipsticks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! I've always been intrigued by the little blob of lipstick in the packaging, but you've enlightened me! Jelly! I've never thought to check out Nyx lipstick - what a beaut shade you have x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful colour! Perfect for summer! Xx

    gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried any NYX products before, love the colour of this one x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The price and colour are perfect - happy new purchase coming their way! haha! xx


    coppergardenbeauty.blogspot.com - beauty
    copper-garden.co.uk - fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely colour :) I bought a couple of nyx lipsticks from beautyjoint, alot cheaper :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm obsessed with NYX lipsticks! This one is gorgeous xx

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colour I've never tried any NYX products before! lace dress

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo