NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream & Tango with Bronzing Stick


I mentioned in this post that I was recently asked to be NYX UK's blogger of the month for June. I was kindly gifted a few NYX products - you can see my first review here. Today I have the two more items to show you. First up is the Soft Matte Lip Cream in Buenos Aires - a soft orange toned coral.


NYX soft matte lip creams smell like cake (yum!) and feel silky when applied to the lips. Buenos Aires needs a few swipes to build up colour and its one of those products that's unforgiving on the lips - it clings to any dry patches so your lips have to be in really good condition beforehand. That said, the lip cream feels comfortable to wear leaving a soft matte finish. Buenos Aires is a gorgeous shade that I feel would especially look good on tanned skin. I've already got my eye on addis ababa - a bright fuchsia pink. For £5, they are worth the money, but like I said you do need to make sure your lips are in good condition before you apply.

The second product, is my personal favourite - Tango with Bronzing Stick in Merengue Flush.


Tango with bronzing Stix is described by NYX as a cream bronzer which highlights, sculpts and warms the complexion in a portable applicator. Merengue Flush is a rosy pink with gold shimmer. This is a shade that works as a blush on light skin tones and as a highlighter on darker skin. The tango with bronzing stix is housed in a twist up tube. You don't necessarily need to use a brush to apply as its really creamy. I apply it straight to my cheeks and blend with my finger.
Meregue flush gives the skin a beautiful 'lit from within' glow. It's very shimmery so its something I prefer to wear in the evening. I'm really impressed with the formulation - it stays put all day and doesn't look oily, just a lovely dewy glow. For £8, this is a beaute and and an ideal travel item too!

Swatches

Matte Lip Cream  / Tango with Bronzing Stix

Have you tried any of these products?

Bloglovin |  Twitter

7 comments

  1. Oooh want that blush/bronzer stick!!

    Nicky
    zeeblikesit.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that cream stick loves better than the Nars ones I've had my eye on! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both look amazing! The matte lip cream looks very much like the Collection Cream puff which I adore so will defo have to try these out xx

    blogandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not too confident in my ability to use any sort of stick product, but that bronzer color is so pretty!

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can never find the Nyx brand around me! I'd love to try the bronzer, it looks lovely and I'm slightly obsessed with bronzers at the moment!

    Cat, whatcatsays.blogspot.co.uk XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try some NYX Matte Lip Creams! Think this has given me that last little nudge of encouragement I needed :) xo

    www.tattooedtealady.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to try their lip creams! You picked a gorgeous shade.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo