Orly Mani Mini Trio: Neons

Orly Mani Mini Trio: Neons*

Neons are my go to shade for summer. There's something about bright colours that just make me feel happy.  Orly mani mini trio contains three neon shades .

Beach cruiser - matte neon pink
Skinny dip - blue with a slight shimmer
Glow stick - yellow

The consistency of these were mixed. Beach cruiser needed two coats, applied slightly streaky on the first coat but dried evenly on the second. Skinny dip is really sheer and needs three coats for an even consistency. Glow stick, now this is what I'm talking about!ultra highlighter neon yellow and only needs one coat. Possibly the brightest yellow I've ever seen!
Although this set is a little mixed in terms of quality, I like miniatures sets like this as they generally work out cheaper if you're interested in more than one shade and I prefer smaller bottles as I've never used up a normal sized polish yet. This is a nice set for summer, I cant see it online as yet (this is a pr sample from Look Fantastic/HQ hair) but I've seen the polishes available separately. Beach cruiser and Glow stick are awesome shades for summer.



Bloglovin |  Facebook  |  Twitter

10 comments

  1. Glowstick is absolutely gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I'm obsessed with highlighter yellow at the moment, no idea where that came from, I used to detest it haha :-)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love me some neons ! These look like winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glowstick looks so good! Ahhh, I really want them now. Hopefully they will be out soon
    Estelle x
    Let Me Go xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these nail polishes, I loved reviewing them too the colours are amazing :)

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty shades! x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, fantastic colors!
    xoxo Renee

    ReplyDelete
  8. great colors, xoxo

    visit my blog please)
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  9. really cute and bright nails - perfect for summer!

    check out my new post featuring Bless'ed Are The Meek Lookbook shoot!
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo