Rave Review: L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil & Milk Veil


Now the weather is warming up and I'm bareing more skin, I'm introducing more bodycare products into my beauty routine. Over the past few days I've been using the L'Occitane almond shower oil and milk veil - I use the shower oil every day when I shower and the milk veil twice a day in the morning and evening.
I've never used a shower oil before as I usually stick to shower gel. The L'Occitane shower oil is enriched with almond oil. The oil feels really rich and turns milky when it comes into contact with water. It doesn't really foam up so it doesn't rinse as easily as your average shower gel but it leaves the skin feeling baby soft - more so than any shower product I've used before. The milk veil is easy to dispense in a pump bottle and feels lightweight on the skin. It sinks in really quickly and feels really hydrating. The lotion has a subtle silver shimmer running through it, which when applied reflects in the light. 
Both products have a light almond scent - I love the smell as its delicate yet still yummy!
Event though I've only been using these a few days I can already see a difference in the texture of my skin. It looks more radiant and feels incredibly soft and smooth, even my elbows which are normally quite dry now feel so much smoother. Usually with skin or body care products I like to test for a least a week before I review them but with these you can see a difference straight away. A*

Have you tried any L'Occitane products or have any recommendations - I'm eager to try more!

Bloglovin |  Facebook  |  Twitter

4 comments

  1. You will love the shower oil!
    Just put a little bit of on your skin, because when you increase the amount, it feels like wet sand. It's difficult to define it :)
    The best way for this oil to put it into a shower sponge and make a big foam of it. :)
    xoxo Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard such good things about the shower oil but haven't tried it yet. It's pretty expensive...

    ReplyDelete
  3. L'Occitane Almond Oil is my favourite product EVER!! It's the best thing for shaving your legs... the only downside is it seperates fake tan but other than that it's the best! I go through bottles of this stuff.

    Victoria x
    www.florenceandmary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shower oil, it smells amazing and the scent lasts ages, even my dad could smell it haha :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo