Sleek Sweet Cheeks Blush Trio

Sleek Sweet Cheeks Blush Trio - £9.99

I am a huge blusher addict! I'm so pale that I really rely on a blusher to add some healthy colour to my complexion.
When I heard about the Sleek Sweet Cheeks blush palette it went straight to the top of my wishlist - a cream blush and two powder blushes for £9.99 is a steal, not to mention that I think Sleek Blushes are the one of the best formulations on the high street.
Sweet Cheeks blush trio features three shades with cute names; cupcake - a cream blue toned pink, dollymix - a matte lilac pink and candyfloss - a shimmer hot pink.
When I opened this palette for the first time, I was shocked by how bright the shades were and thought there was no way I would be able to pull them off. As they are incredibly pigmented I have to apply these carefully so I don't look like a clown. The texture of the powder blushes is really soft. Dollymix is ever so slightly powdery but its still easy to work with. As they are soft I find they blend well. I apply with a smallish brush - I quite like the contour brush from the really techniques core collection and buff in with another clean brush to make sure it look natural. With the cream blush cupcake, the formula is perfect!it doesn't feel oily or too dry. It blends really well and lasts throughout the day.

Swatches

cupcake / dollymix / candyfloss

My favourite shade from these is cupcake, just because I'm really into cream blushes as the moment and this one makes my skin look healthy without the oil factor. The shimmer is candyfloss barely shows on my skin as I apply it so lightly but I think it would look beautiful on dark skin tones. I'm so-so about dollymix as I'm not sure lilac tones are the most flattering for my skin tone. Overall, though the sweet cheeks palette is a great value for money buy and its got me hoping that Sleek release more cream blushes in the future!

Bloglovin |  Twitter

21 comments

  1. I've lusting after this palette badly. Great colors x

    ReplyDelete

  2. I NEED IT!!! I am a blusher addict like you Zoe and this one looks amazing!!!!!!
    Lots of love hun xo xo

    ♥ ♥ '' Think Pink | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog " ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of this palette, I just don't think pinks suit me all that much! I may well cave and buy it, the lure of a limited edition product is often too much for me to resist xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous! I really want Sleek products! I want them all haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh how beautiful, i adore sleek blushes, really want this one :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bright but colours look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours! I've never tried sleek blushes so I may have to get this!

    alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shades look lovely and the fact you get a creme blush makes the palette perfect. I recently bought a Blush By 3 palette from Sleek and was super duper impressed with the pigmentation of them.

    Barbie Sparkles | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow they look beautiful! Interesting to know that a fellow pale skinned person loves these as I myself am very pale too - so thank you for the suggestions! :)
    Saskia x

    Sassy's Space Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh how pretty are these! Been meaning to try sleek blushes for ages! Might be time to pop to superdrug! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the look of cupcake too, I'm always surprised by how wearable the brighter Sleek blushers are x

    Amy / srslylou.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a huge blusher addict too! I love the middle shade :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah this looks lovely, I really like Sleek products and these shades are so nice

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the look of cupcake! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are super pretty shades!Xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really want the blushes but they don't sell in Canada :( the colors are perfect!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  18. Want this so bad!!!

    Nicky
    zeeblikesit.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sleek does the most amazing of blushes. So want this trio. x

    Shang J.| The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
  20. I saw this a few weeks ago and immediately nipped out of work straight to superdrug and purchased one! I've yet to use it yet though

    Victoria
    Florence and Mary

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are super bright but I love the look of them:) x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo