Wednesday Summer Wishlist



I haven't done a proper wishlist for a while but there are quite a few things I'm lusting after.

1. Havaianas - these are the comfiest flip flops ever!I've had my current pair for ages so I need to buy some new ones. I really like the lilac shade. They have some in Matalan for £10 which is a bargain but I'm not sure of the shade choices!

2. Primark Maxi Dress - I love that ASOS are stocking some Primark pieces. Not everyone has a primark near them and its handy if you need something the next day and cant get to the shops! I really love this maxi dress, I cant believe its only a tenner! Although if I buy it I will need to alter the length as maxi dresses swamp me because I'm fairly short.

3. St Tropez Instant Wash Off Glow Body - I think this type of faux tan is such a good idea if you haven't had time to apply a regular fake tan or to add an extra glow to your body. St Tropez are such a good quality brand and this product isn't too pricey!

4. Maybelline Forever Strong Polish 'Mint for life' - I've seen a few blog posts on these polishes. Mint for life looks so pretty and these are really affordable too.

5. Estee Lauder Pure Colour Roller Gloss - a sheer gloss from the bronze goddess 2013 collection. I'll admit I'm a sucker for packaging and I like the gloss is in a rollerball - it reminds me of something I would have used when I was younger.

6. TIGI catwalk session series salt spray - I definitely need more texture to my hair. My hair is so flat and lifeless, I think a salt spray would be a good product to create beachy waves. As its matt, it would be great for my oily roots too.

Has anyone tried any of these?

Bloglovin |  Twitter

7 comments

  1. LOVE the Primark Maxi!! It would look so cute with that nail varnish too :)

    Awesome wishlist!

    Jess

    www.iamjessw.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of the estee lauder glosses!

    Nicky
    zeeblikesit.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the TIGI spray, just the right amount if texture without feeling crispy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't tried the Havaianas but I've heard they are so so comfy, looking to get a white pair to show off my tan once I get one!!

    http://alessadventures.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. :O Rollerball lip glosses?! WOW! I love this idea.. it reminds me too, of the ones we used when we were young that were like icecream or caramel xxx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've totally been spying that Primark dress too! Asos cuts through all the crap Primark sell, its perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just done my summer wish list holiday edition if you'd like to look? :)

    http://alessadventures.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/summer-wish-list-holiday-edition.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo