1. Havaianas - these are the comfiest flip flops ever!I've had my current pair for ages so I need to buy some new ones. I really like the lilac shade. They have some in Matalan for £10 which is a bargain but I'm not sure of the shade choices!
2. Primark Maxi Dress - I love that ASOS are stocking some Primark pieces. Not everyone has a primark near them and its handy if you need something the next day and cant get to the shops! I really love this maxi dress, I cant believe its only a tenner! Although if I buy it I will need to alter the length as maxi dresses swamp me because I'm fairly short.
3. St Tropez Instant Wash Off Glow Body - I think this type of faux tan is such a good idea if you haven't had time to apply a regular fake tan or to add an extra glow to your body. St Tropez are such a good quality brand and this product isn't too pricey!
4. Maybelline Forever Strong Polish 'Mint for life' - I've seen a few blog posts on these polishes. Mint for life looks so pretty and these are really affordable too.
5. Estee Lauder Pure Colour Roller Gloss - a sheer gloss from the bronze goddess 2013 collection. I'll admit I'm a sucker for packaging and I like the gloss is in a rollerball - it reminds me of something I would have used when I was younger.
6. TIGI catwalk session series salt spray - I definitely need more texture to my hair. My hair is so flat and lifeless, I think a salt spray would be a good product to create beachy waves. As its matt, it would be great for my oily roots too.
Has anyone tried any of these?
Bloglovin | Twitter