An Oily Hair Saviour: Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two

Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two - £7.61*

As I suffer from an oily scalp, I'm quite fussy when it comes to shampoo. Lately I've been using Paul Mitchell's Shampoo Two - a deep cleansing shampoo for oily roots. Paul Mitchell are a cruelty free brand that I've used before so I had high hopes for this shampoo.
Shampoo Two contains wheat-derived conditioners to boost body and shine and is suitable for colour treated hair. The shampoo has a subtle lemon scent that smells clean and fresh. I try not to wash my hair every day as I feel it would make my roots oilier. Usually on the second day, my hair looks limp and I have to use a lot of dry shampoo. With this shampoo, my hair looks a lot cleaner for longer. I like that its a clear shampoo (for some reason I find clear shampoos work better) that foams and rinses easily. I dont find that it strips my hair of oil, it feels gentle but I use a conditioner on my ends anyway. For the price, I think this is a really good value shampoo for oily hair. I've used a lot of shampoo's catering for oily hair over the years and this is honestly one of the best I've tried!really impressed!



Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest

12 comments

  1. This is my holy grail shampoo! I've been using it for about 4 years now and I cannot imagine finding anything better!

    These Days are Fast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its always good when you find a product you love x

      Delete
  2. This sounds like it'll help with my oily hair. I need to try this out.
    A Beauty Moment

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try this! My crown gets a bit oily which can be annoying xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely need to try this by the sounds of it! I get so sick of my oily scalp/roots I just stick my hair up in a bun every day and hate it! I'll give it a go! x
    Belle et Beaut | UK Beauty and Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear up a lot at home to try and keep it,so annoying x

      Delete
  5. I just finished my first bottle of this and I WILL be repurchasing! This shampoo is great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to get another bottle too x

      Delete
  6. I'm a daily hair washer because of my oily roots but will definitely have to try this out.

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its really good for oily roots x

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo