Beautiful Blushes: Illamasqua Hussy & Lover!


I have a bit of a growing obsession when it comes to blushes. One of my favourite blushes is Illamasqua Naked Rose, which I reviewed here. Today, I have two more blushes from Illamasqua to share with you.


Illamasqua Hussy (left) and Lover (right) are both matte blushers. Like Naked Rose, the pigmentation of these is insanely good. Illamasqua Hussy is a bright candy pink, which looks pretty scary in the pan as its so bright. As I'm really pale, I only use a small amount with an angled blush brush and carefully apply. 
Lover is a soft apricot with orange tones. Its not as bright as Hussy so I can get away with dusting more on my cheeks. Neither Lover or Hussy feel powdery or chalky, they blend easy and last for several hours, though I do find Lover starts to fade towards the end of a long day.


Illamasqua blushes are £18 but they're often on sale at ASOS or the Illamasqua website - I bought both of mine reduced and lover is currently £15 on the illamasqua site. I'm looking into buying a cream blush next as I'm really impressed with the powder formulation.

Have you tried any Illamasqua blushes?


Bloglovin |  Twitter

18 comments

  1. Those blushes look lovely! I especially love how Lover!

    Lynn | Makeup With Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shade Lover looks so beautiful. Definitely a product for the current season. Tad expensive but knowing me I will still go out and buy one! ha!

    Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can get them on sale quite a lot xx

      Delete
  3. These both look great - probably too expensive for me, but I love 'Lover' it's gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I smashed my beloved Lover blush a few months ago and now that it's summer I miss it so much. It's one of the prettiest orange/coral blushes! I believe they have a hussy lover blush duo that I am going to try.
    great post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shade of Hussy, it's so beautiful but I just don't like the blush itself, don't know why. :/

    Shang J.| The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!! I love hussy!

    Nicky
    zeeblikesit.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these look lovely, I've never tried anything from Illamasqua. I really want lover it's gorgeous

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these shades are gorgeous! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the duo blusher with Katie and Ambition in and I love them both they're probably my most used :)

    Becky @ thelittleblogofbeauty.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try one of the duo's xx

      Delete
  10. Hussy looks amazing! I really like it.

    BlogLovin' | Blog | Facebook
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've just bought Lover, it looks like such a beautiful blush.. perfect for pale skin like ours :D xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so good for us pale gals xx

      Delete
  12. love Lover! I tend to use Lancome blush but I may try this out. Im too pale for my own good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We just got Illamasqua in my country and I can't wait to try out some of their blushes!

    Sandra - The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both are pertty shades, want to try them! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo