Beauty Bargains at Amazon!

Amazon is fast becoming my go to site for beauty!They've recently added lost of brands, such as Dior, Estee Lauder, Clarins and Chanel. Last Week I spotted a YSL Rouge Couture Glossy Lip Stain for £8, which I ordered and was delivered this morning!It was sold direct by Amazon, thus 100% genuine - its now gone up in price to £9.55 (here) but theres a 1-2 month wait!

I've found a few more decent savings, though Amazon prices fluctuate all the time.


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

1. YSL Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick #10 - £14.14

2. Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara - £5.99

3. YSL Touche Eclat #1 - £16. 48

4. Olay Essentials Complete Care Everyday Sunshine #deep - £2.99

5. Seche Vite Topcoat - £5.49

6. Bdellium Tools Contouring Face Brush - £5.63

7. Katy Perry Purr Fragrance 100ml - £18.40

All these have free UK delivery too!!


Let me know if you've found/bought any bargains recently


Bloglovin |  Twitter

18 comments

  1. Can't get over the price of that YSL lipstick! Gonna have to keep an eye on these amazon posts of yours! amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they have some amazing bargains, I am going to have to do a bit of shopping x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't bring myself to buy makeup from amazon as I've seen a lot of fakes on there like ebay. I think I've just been duped with one to many fake items which is a shame
    Great post though.

    Jodie x
    www.retrococktail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah there are some fake on there!I only usually buy directly from Amazon depending on what it is xx

      Delete
  4. I bought some products from NYX on Amazon, instead of ordering directly off the NYX site - I saved $20! Totally in love with Amazon right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing this! I have wanted to try Seche Vite for months but couldn't justify the price - Just ordered one! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these are some awesome savings! I have been wanting to try a YSL lipstick for ages and this price makes me really want to buy one now! Thanks for sharing :D x

    beaumaquillagex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG That YSL lipstick!
    I need it!!! Such a bargain! I think I want it just for the packaging ha! Gorgeous shade though xx

    Rachael | beautypea.com
    MAC Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow amazing deals never think of Amazon for beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So tempted by the lipstick, what a bargain!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I lovee Katy Perry Purr, it's definitely one of my favourite perfumes and I normally hate any celeb inspired perfume. I'm a tad dubious about the YSL price but they're amazing so may be worth a gamble!

    Paula ♥ | http://www.la-vida-fresa.com/ xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bought that Seche Vite topcoat the other day! I couldn't resist the price; then I realised that I had a £5.00 gift voucher so I got it for 50p! Woo!

    ohthesedaysarefast.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've started to go to Amazon for skincare bits and pieces but never thought to look for makeup...I know, silly me! Thank you..I may have to do a little browsing..

    BKY Bubble oOo Beauty, Life, Baby, Bits & Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bought the Seche Vite!total bargain:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo