Beauty Love #1


This past month, there have been so many products I've enjoyed using! That in itself is a rarity as I usually find it a bit difficult to put together monthly favourite posts so I've decided to make a new series featuring my current loves.
Firstly, I love the new Marc Jacobs Daisy Sunshine perfume* - you might be able to tell as its nearly empty. The original Daisy is one of my all time favourite fragrances and while this one is similar its more fruity than its predecessor. If you could put sunshine in a bottle than this would be it. It reminds me of hot summer days by the seaside. Moving on to a new eyebrow powder, my Smashbox brow tech kit recently ran out and I wanted to find a cheaper alternative. On a quick trip to Tesco for snacks (I always get sidetracked by the beauty isle) I found this Vivo matte eyeshadow reduced to £1. Its the perfect shade for my brows and lasts all day without fading. I know Vivo are an affordable brand anyway but I'm so pleased with this bargain.
I've mentioned Revlon's Nearly Naked foundation a lot but its my go to base on lazy days when I don't need a lot of coverage and want something light. I wear the lightest shade which is the perfect match for my skin tone and it blends seamlessly for what I call 'no makeup' makeup.
A product I've started using again is the Witch anti-blemish skin clearing primer. I find it controls oil fairly well, creates a smooth base and feels light. My skin has been clearer in recent weeks and I think this is one of the reasons why.
Skincare wise, the Origins plantscription anti ageing serum has become a new favourite. I only have a teeny tiny sample of it but I'll purchase the full size. I like that it feels light, non greasy and smooths the skin. It is pricey but its one of those products were a little bit goes a long way.
I couldn't write a beauty love post without featuring an Essie nail polish. Bikini so teeny is one of all time must haves. The nail brush is bigger than what it used to be so its easier to apply all over the nail. Formula wise, bikini so teeny only needs two coats.  A new purchase of mine is Trilogy rosehip oil. I've never used a facial oil before as I thought that putting oil on oily skin was a bad idea. That was until I read about the oil cleansing method and how oil can help balance your skin. So far I'm really like this oil. I only use a small amount but it feels light and nourishing. I've just started using it on a few old stretch marks - I may be beyond help here but I'm hoping it will help to smooth the area. We'll see!

Have you tried any of these?

Bloglovin |  Twitter

15 comments

  1. I love the original Daisy so I bet I'd love sunshine too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tempted to try the revlon foundation and I adore marc jacobs perfumes!

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah these look amazing! I am desperate to try the Marc Jacobs Daisy, I need to start saving! I love the Witch primer, I think it works great for my oily skin :) x

    beaumaquillagex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its really good for oily skin xx

      Delete
  4. I have nearly bought the Revlon foundation the last few times I have been in Boots but never gone for it. I have heard such good things about it though that I think I'll have to try it out :) I love bikini so teeny as well, it's such a lovely summer colour! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the revlon foundation is really good xx

      Delete
  5. Ooh I'd probably love this new Daisy - the original is one of my all time faves too :D

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation, it's perfect for those simple make up days! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love every single Marc jacobs perfumes! Especially daisy, it's amazing I bet sunshine smells divine!

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to try Revlon Nearly Naked, it sounds perfect for a light coverage look <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Bikini So Teeny it is such a pretty colour, I really want to try the Revlon foundation it sounds like the perfect foundation for me x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a really good foundation xx

      Delete
  10. The colour of vivo eyeshadow looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo