Beauty Love #2: Five Amazing Products!

I've been enjoying using quite a few products lately and I think for the first time ever I can honestly say that I'm going to repurchase everything featured in this favourites post!


I have a growing obsession with La Roche Posay. I bought the anti dryness concentrated shower cream to try and keep my skin as soft as possible. I use a body moisturiser too but I enjoy using shower gels and I try to use ones that feel gentle on my skin. The La Roche Posay Lipikar Surgras Ultra Rich Body Wash is soap and paraben free and gently cleanses to leave the skin feeling soft and hydrated. I like that it feels creamy and lathers well, though I don't think theres really much of a scent to it. I've almost run out so I'll have to re buy soon.

If there is one ultimate beauty product that is the top of my list in the past few weeks, its the dove conditioning leave in spray. I absolutely love this product, from the scent to the extra moisture it adds to my hair. My hair generally goes quite frizzy in summer but it seems to be much smoother since I started using this spray. It feels so weightless and can be used on wet or dry hair which makes it ideal to use if you're going on holiday too!


Instead of using baby wipes to remove my makeup (I know they're not great for your skin but I'm really lazy) I've been using the Loreal Micellar Lotion to take off my makeup. I was on the fence with this at first but I soon realised I was using far too much, making my face feel sticky afterwards. You really only need a small amount to remove all traces of makeup, it feels really light and refreshing and I much prefer it to Bioderma. For the price, I think the loreal solution is a much better option and I quite like the simplicity of the packaging too.

The Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm I'm currently using is a small sample that was free with last months Red magazine. I find the scent of this to be quite chemical but I really like that it makes my skin look bright and glowing without any greasy,oily feel to it. I like to use it under my makeup as a primer but you can also mix it with your base. The full size is expensive but its a product I would buy again as it makes my skin look lovely!

Chantecaille Blush in Joy - £23

 Chantecaille is a brand I consider to be luxurious but I managed to pick this up in the recent Space NK sale for half price. Joy is the perfect matte pale pink shade for my skin tone. Its quite sheer so its a product you cant really go wrong with during application. It lasts all day, even in this heat and I love the packaging - a sliver chrome base and a matte rubber white lid. I cant find these on the Space NK site so I'm assuming they may have been discontinued but I definitely would buy a back up should I find one and its made me want to try more products from Chantecaille!

Have you tried any of these?

Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest

9 comments

  1. I love the L'Oreal Micellar water, I've been using it constantly since I discovered it. I haven't tried Bioderma though and I keep changing my mind about getting it since I have L'Oreal! xx

    D Is For...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dove leave in conditioning spray sounds so good, I definitely need to try that :)
    frecklesandflawsbeautyblog
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Dove haircare, the scent particularly! I haven't tried the flash balm yet but I really like Elemis - that has gone on my wishl ist!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you love la roche posay you really need to try Serozinc, it's my favourite skincare product!!

    Jade | Beauty Butterfly Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution too! It's so cheap, on offer at the moment for around £2.50 in Asda so I've stocked up! I definitely want to try the Dove conditioning leave in spray as my hair as so dry at the moment.

    Paula ♥ | http://www.la-vida-fresa.com/ xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad I'm not the only one that has their lax moments with their skincare regime and admits to being lazy! Loreal Micellar Lotion is on my payday wish list this month for those lazy days.. I can just about manage to reach across to my bedside cabinet and grab some cotton wools and a bottle of do all solution!

    I've also been using my Elemis flash balm from the magazine and am devastated that I've used it up but will definitely purchase full size!

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the L'Oreal Micellar lotion as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to try the L'oreal Micellar, as I am finding that I'm wasting too much cleanser by not getting my makeup off beforehand - I always double cleanse, so I use loads!
    I like the sound of the Elemis Flash Balm too, I had the Clarins one a couple of years ago and that was really lovely.
    Mel xx

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Need to get my hands on the L'Oreal solution ASAP!
    xx, moonchild beauty blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo