Cute Etsy Prints!

Etsy is one of my favourite sites for online browsing. There are some incredibly beautiful items on there and some seriously talented people!
I love looking at prints, especially typography prints - I'm currently redecorating, so I'm definitely looking into buying one of these. I'm tempted to make one of my own but I don't think it will turn out as good as these.

p.s I've re-designed my blog (again), I think it looks a bit more chic than before. I think I'll keep this one for a while as I'm really happy with the way its turned out!


      1 | 2 | 3 | 4

    5 | 6 | 7 | 8

      Love Zoe xx

8 comments

  1. Some of these are adorable :) I'm really into art for my room right now so I'll be having a browse :)

    Twenty Something Beauty //
    Twitter //
    Instagram

    Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, I might have to get one! I love the first and sixth one! Your blog looks great :)

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love looking through Etsy at all the handmade things! So many pretty things

    Isabella x

    http://love-and-wardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo