Ebay Beauty Bargains #3


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |

Ebay is one of my favourite places to shop for bargains. I haven't written an ebay post for a while so here is a little roundup of a few beauty items I've spotted recently. All prices include p+p which is a bonus!


Maybelline Color Sensational Popsticks Lipsticks  £2.74
I haven't tried these but I like the regular color sensational lipsticks. I get the impression that these add a wash of colour to the lips but for under £3 I think they're worth a try. The seller I've linked to has 4 shades but I have seen others on ebay too.

Revlon Nail Polish  £2.66
Revlon have some gorgeous shades of nail polish. These are so cheap!

Liz Earle Healthy Glow Cream Blush in Rose  £9.99
I've yet to try any Liz Earle cosmetics but I've read a lot of positive reviews on the range. This is a good price for the cream blush,though there's only one shade available but rose does look like a shade that would suit a range of complexions.

Sleek Hide It Concealer  £3.40
I'm a big fan of Sleek makeup!Sleek have a good range of shades in their base products. This concealer stick is great for covering blemishes or any imperfections!

Loreal Trio Eyeshadow £3.45
These trios look ideal for popping in your bag. I'm always looking at these in Boots and for under £3.50 I think I will definitely be buying one of these.

The Face Shop Blackhead Nose Clay Mask £3.48
I love the sound of this mask!I like clay masks in general but this one peels off once dried. 

Elizabeth Arden Pretty 50ml £11.95
If I didn't already own this I'd be snapping it up - though I may buy a back up bottle. Its such a lovely, wearable fragrance. It's a very light, floral scent so its perfect for everyday wear. This is really cheap for a 50ml bottle!


22 comments

  1. These are all such steals! I'm always a bit cautious of buying beauty stuff online as I've received fakes twice now!Xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep you have to be careful x

      Delete
  2. Love that revlon nailpolish!

    If you're looking for a bargain i have a Beauty blog sale going on and all products reduced by 50% or more including products from nars, MAC, armani, clinique and more. We seem to have the same taste in products so i hope you take a look! http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/massive-blog-sale-products-from-nars.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great bargains I've been lining these posts x

    alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these ebay bargains posts! I find it so hard to actually find things on ebay so these help me so much.. and add so much to my wishlist!

    Isabela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these posts & I am such an eBay addict. I love hunting for a bargain.
    The L'Oreal shadows look cool, I also like the look of the Popsticks Lipstick - what a pretty colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love bargain hunting too x

      Delete
  6. You managed to find some serious bargains! I need to take a look on ebay :) x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab finds! May have to grab some Maybelline lippies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooo, would love to try the elizabeth arden perfume

    http://drpoisonivy.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a lovely fragrance x

      Delete
  9. ooh that lippy looks divine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Maybelline is such a steal! have always picked these up in superdrug, but never tried them but i think i will be for such a bargain!

    Sophie xo | sophielouisew_

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loooooove eBay bargain posts, keep 'em up!
    xx, moonchild beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always wary of buying cosmetics on ebay, but damn theres some good bargains

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo