Maxi Dress Love

Hola!I hope you're enjoying the sunshine. I spent the weekend enjoying my first barbecue of the summer and trying to keep cool.  In this scorching heat, I've been wearing my favourite maxi dress - a black bandeau one from Littlewoods many years ago. I've found quite a few pretty and affordable maxi dresses recently - I really like how flattering they are, so I thought I would share a few of my favourites!
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

My favourite is no 1, I've been eyeing this dress up ever since I found out Primark were being stocked by ASOS. Its only £10 too, which is a steal!!I love no 4 too which is reduced in the ASOS sale, though my size is out of stock boo!


Bloglovin |  Twitter

7 comments

  1. Love those maxi dresses! I must get one for the summer! Favourite is 3 and 7 (:


    The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are really pretty xx

      Delete
  2. These are all so pretty! I love nothing more than wearing maxi dresses when it's hot x

    alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they keep you really cool x

      Delete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing...58eveningdress.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo