New Beauty Products!



I feel like its been ages since I looked at upcoming beauty products. There are so many new launches its hard to keep track but I've found a few things that I'm looking forward to.

Bourjois Primers
I'm really looking forward to Bourjois new products especially the primers, which are part of the happy light range. One primer is for mattifying and the other is for luminosity. There's also a luminous foundation, concealer, twist up volume mascara and erasable liner.

Beauty UK Posh Palette
Beauty UK are launching three palettes with ten shadows in each as part of the posh palette collection. The palette are priced £5.99 each and it will interesting to see how they compare to sleek and mua.

Benefit Rockateur Blush
Benefits new blush Rockateur is a rose gold shade with gold accents on the design. Its officially out in September but it has been on flash sale recently so you may just find it before then.

Nails Inc
Nails Inc Gel Effect Polish features four shades in mushroom, red, violet and mulberry. Priced £14 from August.

OPI San Francisco Collection
Twelve shades inspired by San Francisco with shades of greys, blues and garnets. You can see swatches here.

Ren Skincare
Ren are launching two new ranges from October - The Vita Mineral Range includes an oil, lip balm and moisturiser to hydrate and nourish. The Rose Centifolia range includes a cleansing foam, milk, water and balm to soften, tone and soothe.

Liz Earle
From September, Liz Earle add a hand serum to their superskin line, which aims to soften and rejuvenate without feeling greasy. Also at the end of August, a limited edition version of cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser in grapefruit and patchouli is launched and will be priced £19.75.

Do any of these catch your eye?!


♥ 

38 comments

  1. These look so great! Can't wait to try the new Bourjois products :)

    Teresa | Little Bits Of Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to those too x

      Delete
  2. This is the first time I've seen the Bourjois primers, very excited for these!! And the limited edition Liz Earle c&p.

    Love Em x
    What Em Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited for the primers - theres not enough good ones x

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to swatch the Benefit blusher! They are always so on point when it comes to blushers! Love how the blogging world knows about new products before a lot of other people haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol!I love their blushes too x

      Delete
  4. I love these kind of posts! I'm keen to see what those primers are like :)

    Sarah
    morethanadored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am interested in the nails inc polish:)

    Laila | Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
  6. The OPI nail polishes look so cute - I could easily pick out one or two to add to my nail varnish collection, hehe :)
    Adorable blog - following you now!!
    If you have a spare mo, pop over to my blog and keep in touch :) I love making blogger friends!
    www.lanouvellenoire.com
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks andrea,I'll check it out x

      Delete
  7. Ooh some great stuff here, I think I'll definitely check out the Bourjois primers! Great post! x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh Zoe I love these roundup posts :) I always look forward to the OPI Fall collection - the swatches for this one are lovely as ever x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really interested in the new Bourjois products and the Rockateur blush looks amazing. I would also like to try out the limited edition of Cleanse&Polish. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the cleanse & polish sounds really nice x

      Delete
  10. I got a Benebabe to put some Rockateur on me this weekend when I was out shopping, I loved it! Although she applied it like tiger stripes and seemed to have no idea what blending was haha.

    Thanks for visiting my blog, it's much appreciated! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I've heard similar things about their mua's! x

      Delete
  11. The Bourjois products look great. I've been so impressed by their Healthy Serum foundation that I want to try everything from them xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to try the healthy serum foundation soon x

      Delete
  12. Oh can't wait for all the new Bourjois stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love a new product release! Very much looking forward to the Bourjois primer, will be good to have more on the high street.

    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait to try the Bourjois products, I'm a big fan of their foundation!

    xx
    http://fairygobmother.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like their products too so it will be interesting to see them x

      Delete
  15. I really want to try the Bourjois primers!

    Annie | www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, I need those Bourjois primers! They look amazing, the bottles are so cute! Bourjois are seriously on the ball with new releases this year!!! xxx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I really like the look of their new stuff x

      Delete
  17. that benefit blush seems amazing x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo