Nuxe Skincare


Very recently, I made an order with Nuxe Skincare as they were offering 30% off any order plus an extra 10% off for new online customers plus free delivery! A pretty sweet deal that I couldn't pass up on. On top of that they were including a mini trio deluxe set free with orders of at least two items and a mini deluxe sample of your choice. (This offer and the 10% off is still currently available alongside free UK delivery)
I've tried out the mini samples so here are my first impressions - they're all available in full size!

A moisturising cream for normal to combination skins, improves skin moisture levels whilst leaving a matte complexion. Protects against oxiditive stress - a skin aging factor.
Key ingredients include cocoa extracts - an anti-oxidant ingredient.
I've used this a few times, its feels light and refreshing without making my skin feel greasy. It is scented but I don't find it lingers. Would definitely consider buying the full size to use as a day cream. Full size £19.40

An alcohol free cleanser that removes makeup and eliminates impurities.
I've used this as my morning cleanser so haven't tried it as a makeup remover. It feels, light, refreshing and non sticky. My skin feels smooth and and soft after usage. I also love the rose scent, so I think I will be purchasing the full size. Full size priced from £9.50

A moisturising lotion that is instantly absorbed, leaving no greasy feeling to leave a nourished, satin finish. 
Key ingredients include sweet almond oil and wheat extracts to add moisture.
Whilst this lotion soaks in quickly and leaves no residue, it has a strong scent that is far too overpowering for my liking. Not one I would consider purchasing. Full size priced £15.50

A shimmering dry oil to nourish and repair face, body and hair.
Ingredients include 6 oils and vitamin E to protect, soothe and soften.
This is a really light, non greasy oil that leaves my skin feeling really soft. I'm not a fan of the shimmer, although it would look great on tanned skin/ darker complexions. I wouldn't really get much usage from a shimmer oil apart from special occasions so this isn't really something I would buy but I would look into buying the non shimmer version. Full size from £21

I have some other Nuxe skincare products that I really love, such as the lip balm and rose petal cleansing milk so I do believe they're a brand worth looking at. 

Have you tried any Nuxe products?


12 comments

  1. I just wrote about my haul, I can't believe what a bargain this was, so many goodies that I can use as presents now! I had the serum instead of the oil though as I already had a few bottles of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried any Nuxe products before, but they seem really nice!

    BeautyInsideArt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one of their serum type night creams and it's lovely, defo want to try more in the range!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only Nuxe product I've tried until now was the lipbalm, in stick form not the pot, and I really like it! I want a lot of Nuxe products though! Seems like a great brand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a big fan of nuxe! I've got a sample of their miceller water in my blog sale if you're interested :)


    http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/nuxe-reve-de-miel-baume-levres-ultra.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've wanted to get my hands on that dry oil for so long its so pretty!

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really wanna try the oil! Looks so beautiful.

    Molly x
    Lyon Notes

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to try this little travel set.

    Jodie x
    www.retrococktail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man, I want to try the oil SO BAD!! The Body Shop apparently have an amazing dupe for it so maybe I will get that instead x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great sale! I was eyeing their Micellar water recently xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just bought a box full of NUXE products - that offer was TOO good to miss.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really been wanting to try the shimmer oil but am really pale. Glad to hear it wouldn't suit me before I bought it.

    Nicky
    zeeblikesit
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo