The New Beauty Box: Beauteco July 2013


I've had my fair share of beauty boxes in the past and I've always found them to be hit and miss depending on the brand but for 2013 there's a new beauty box in town - Beauteco.

Each month Beauteco offers three boxes each month - each box is slightly varied and is priced £10 plus P+P. As a subscriber you choose which one you would like to receive. Each box contains full size and deluxe sized samples with the box itself being 100% recyclable.

You can view May and June's boxes here. Today I have July's box to share with you.
This month's Beauteco box* contains brands including Neal & Wolf, Pukka, Art Deco, Accorelle and Eves of Agnes. 

I have Box 2 which includes the following:

Neal & Wolf Elevate Volumising Lotion (full size) - worth £11.95
Elevate is designed to add volume, give more control and leave hair feeling stronger. This sounds ideal for me as I lack complete volume in my hair. I've been letting my hair dry naturally at the moment due to the hot weather but I'm definitely going to give this a go!

Neal & Wolf Harmony Intensive Care Treatment (full size) - worth £12.95
Created to repair damaged hair, leaving hair shiny, healthy and manageable. I've used this in place of my regular conditioner though I leave this in for around five minutes. This conditioner feels really luxurious and smells like Givenchy's Ange ou Demon fragrance. It left my hair feeling really soft and looking much smoother.

Pukka Radiance Serum (10ml sample size) - worth £6.40
A wonder serum that will leave your skin feeling fresh and bright. Free from parabens, petrochemicals, synthetic fragrances and colours. I'm not familiar with this brand but I really like the sound of this serum and I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Art Deco Soft Kajal Liner (full size) - worth £6.75
A soft and long lasting liner that's suitable for the inner eyelid. I've tried a few Art Deco shadows in the past and liked them and I've been wanting to try a few more products. I'm really glad to see this brand included.

Art Deco Shadow Base (full size) - worth £8
A neutral base to calm redness, ensure even shadow application and longevity of eye makeup. I've been looking for a new primer so this is perfect!I don't like the too faced primer and I've started to dislike the Urban decay primer potion as it feels really dry so I cant wait to try this one.

Overall, I'm really impressed with the Beauteco July Box. Every product appeals to me and for £10 the value of products is incredible. For four full sized items and one deluxe sample, I think its worth the box price.
If you want to know more about the Beauteco box you can have a look at the site here. I'm going to test the products I haven't tried out yet over the next few days so I'll let you know how I get on!

What do you think about this box?Yay or Nay!!


6 comments

  1. I love every box I've seen so far but I'm a subscriber too birchbox so I haven't signed up. The contents are really exceptional and you really get more then your moneys worth.

    Kate - Sparkle Dust x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this box looks really good, i love that you can choose from three each month too, im deinetly going to check them out x

    http://alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This box looks fab! I'd love to try it! Xx

    gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This does look like a good box, plus seems good value for money as well!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Neal & Wolf haircare it smells amazing and leaves my hair looking so glossy and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it an amazing beauty box?! I am sooooo pleased with the contents :D xxx


    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo