August Beauty Love!


There's been quite a few products I'm loving this month but I've managed to whittle it down to a select few. Laura Mercier is one of my favourite brands so when I spotted this eyeliner trio reduced to just £7 at space nk it was a no brainer. So far I've only used the navy liner which is super easy to apply, though its not as pigmented as other liners I've used. Its a good alternative to black and I'm looking forward to using the turquoise and grey. I apply my liner with my sigma liner brush. I'm not an expert at makeup application but this brush makes it so easy to apply as the brush is very fine.
I've also been using the origins modern friction scrub this month, I only have a teeny travel size sample but I might consider the full size. Modern friction is a very creamy scrub that really feels like you're exfoliating the top layer of skin. It doesn't dry my skin out or feel too harsh, leaving my skin look fresh and glowing!
Tweezers are something I always have around, I really like these floral ones from Vintage cosmetics company*. The print is really pretty and they have a tight grip. You do have to be careful to make sure not to grab the skin as its quite easy with these to catch the skin.
This month, I've also gone back to one of my staple blushes - MAC stunner. Sadly, it was limited edition about a year or two ago but if its ever released again I will be snapping it up as its my most worn blusher and the colour really suits my paleness.

What are your favourite items this month?


5 comments

  1. WOW! That Laura Mercier eyeliner palette is such a bargain! I don't have much from the brand, but everything I own, I love! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blusher looks gorgeous, hate when you find something that you find amazing then they discontinue it!

    Lovely post :) xxx


    frecklesandflawsbeautyblog

    ReplyDelete
  3. £7 for the eyeliner trio is amazing! I might have to see if its still there xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the blush looks amazinggg! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty products!I like the Laura Mercier palette so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo