China Glaze Halloween Monsters Ball Collection 2013



Halloween seems so far away but no doubt it will come around quicker than you think. I don't usually like Halloween collections but I'm loving these images.
Nail polishes include;

Howl You Doin' - deep burgundy with purple, fuchsia and orange glitter
Bat My Eyes - black/green with gold glitter
Boo-Gie Down - clear with black, orange and white glitter
Fang-Tastic - clear with blue, pink, green and purple glitter
Bump in the Night - black textured

You can see them swatched here and they're already available here alongside the autumn collection!


3 comments

  1. love all the shade. thanks so much for the share

    ReplyDelete
  2. This collection looks so fun.
    Howl You Doin' and Boo-Gie Down are fab. Loving the names.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I can't wait to wear these - can we bring forward Halloween? Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo