First Impressions: Burts Bees Naturally Ageless Hand Cream


Whilst I'm a huge skincare lover, I completely neglect looking after my hands. As I'm a bit of a germaphobe, I wash my hands quite a lot throughout the day so they tend to be on the dry side.
Burt's bees naturally ageless skin smoothing hand cream is a 99.1% natural formula containing pomegranate extract, an antioxidant to protect skin and shea butter and lactic acid to even out skin texture. The cream has a small silver foil under the lid, which is a good idea as it keeps it fresh until first use! The hand cream itself has a light texture that soaks in quickly leaving hands feeling soft without any greasy residue. I like the herbal scent although its quite strong. I'm going to continue using it over the next week or two and report back. With any skincare, I think you need to give time for a product to work its magic, especially with anti-aging creams so I'll let you know how it fares!


3 comments

  1. I'm a nightmare with my hands too, always washing them yet I never use hand cream. This looks great, looking forward to hearing how you get on with it!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never use hand cream - I really should!!

    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love putting on hand cream every night before bed :) This one from Burt's Bees seems interesting & seems like it would smell good b/c of the pomegranate. And I agree giving products time to do its' magic & not quick to judge and toss it to the side.
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo