In The Nude!


Neutral shades are my most worn items of makeup. I guess because they're easy to wear, everyday shades that you cant go wrong with. The Benefit world famous neutrals set* is perfect for any nude lovers. The set includes four long wear shadows and two creaseless creams in birthday suit and my two cents. These make perfect bases for any powder shadow or if you just want a little wash of colour on your lids.
My all time favourite nude nail polishes are Deborah Lippmanns fashion and Models own utopia (both swatched here). Fashion is taupe with creme finish whilst utopia is a very pale beige with grey undertones. Both are perfect for any skin tone and are beautiful shades for autumn.


For lips, my new nude love is urban decay revolution lipstick in naked (reviewed/swatched here). I also really like Rimmel moisture renew lipstick in notting hill nude which is a gorgeous, moisturising nude and really affordable too.


A blusher I adore is Bobbi Browns nude peach blush, a very light peachy pink with nude undertones. It has very subtle shimmer, leaving a subtle glow. NYX blush in taupe is great for contouring on pale skins but also a lovely nude blusher for darker skin tones.
A few other notable mentions are Urban decay naked basics palette and MAC eyeshadows in satin taupe and era.

What are your favourite nude shades?


14 comments

  1. I love my nude shades too. The Rimmel moisture renew lipsticks are one of my favourite highstreet lip products. My all time fave shade is 'nude delight'. I've never really seen it in this shade that you have~ but i definitley am in love with it now :)

    Thanks for sharing <3 Have a lovely evening!
    * Yingcbeauty *
    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
  2. love models own utopia! really want to try the benefit palette xxx

    www.oliviaroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore the Benefit set!

    Katie | and-katie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nude colours are my favourite in make up too
    I have that benefit kit and love it, one of my favourite palettes
    Belle xo

    xbellesbeautyblogx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Benefit palette has been my summer go to product and I've used it nearly everyday! Gorgeous picks :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm forever it neutral shades too! I love Mac's Omega, Charcoal Brown, Naked Lunch and Satin Taupe - All beautiful shades. You've got a lovely mix of shades here, definitely a few for the wishlist.

    Nicola:
    CurlandPearls | Bloglovin’
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. that palette looks stunning, as well as the blushes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have had my eye on this for a while now as I just love nude shades. So glad they are going to be around next season. I really love the taupe NYX blush, so gorgeous!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Neutrals are my fave, can't suit any others xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this post! I love the look of that Bobbi Brown blush :)

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love nudes too, mainly in the form of eyeshadows and cheek products. Nyx's taupe blush has been on my wishlist forever, so many people recommend it. I like the sound of the lipsticks you included but I too struggle to find my perfect 'nude' lipstick. Anything too pale washes me out but I don't like when they lean too pink, picking a nude lip colour is almost a scientific process haha xx

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
  12. That Benefit palatte looks so incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo