Loreal Nail Polish Mini Haul


Last Week I made a little nail polish order from fragrance direct after spotting these on there. (I may have made another order at weekend which I'm totally blaming miss makeup magpie for after spying her haul!)

I haven't used any loreal color riche polishes before and for £1.30 each I thought they were worth a try. I looked up some swatches before ordering as its hard to tell from the fragrance direct website what the shades are. The shades I purchased are 

507 - Riviera Lavender - lilac/lavender
216 - Milk Shake in LA - pink with purple tones
807 - Majestic Queen - metallic chartreuse with gold tones
619 Maui Wave - dark blue


 The formula of these was varied. The consistency of majestic queen was good, whereas the other three were thicker although all polishes were opaque in two coats. Majestic queen is a little streaky, maui wave was streaky with one coat but fine with two. I like the brush of the color riche polishes - its quite wide but the bottles are easy to knock over as they are smaller than other polishes. 
I wouldn't say these are my favourite polishes, I wouldn't pay full price for them but for £1.30 they're a good bargain. I like three of these four shades. I'm not overly keen on maui wave as it applies slightly darker than it looks in the bottle but I think it will look ok under a glitter top coat.

Have you found any bargains recently?

♥ 

11 comments

  1. These shades are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    found you via twitter - #bbloggers

    glad i did! new follower :)

    come and check out mine if you'd like to

    http://zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riviera Lavender is a beautiful color. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a shame that some colors were streaky and stuff.. but like you said there a bargain plus they're cute colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the look of the lavender and pink ones! Such great pastel colours (:

    The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these nail varnishes! Need to get my hands on some more! The colour selection is great!

    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautifulll - thank you for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  8. For some reason I reall love these bottles :) The shades are really lovely also ;)
    xx, moonchild beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. £1.30 what a bargain. I like the look of Riviera Lavender.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo