MAC Lovelorn Lipstick & Dupe!


MAC Lovelorn is one of my favourite shades!Lovelorn is a cool toned medium pink in a lustre formula to give a sheer finish. I find MAC lippies on the drying side so I usually add a bit of lip balm before applying but they tend to last a few hours on my lips.


MAC Lipsticks are now £15 say what?!! 
However I've found a pretty good dupe and its a great lipstick too - Loreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick in Rose Mademoiselle (I reviewed it here!). In the bullet, rose mademoiselle looks darker but when swatched they're pretty much identical.


On my lips, rose mademoiselle has a slight sheen to it and appears slightly pinker but it feels lighter than lovelorn although lovelorn wears for longer. Loreal Rouge Rose Mademoiselle is £7.99 and currently on 3 for 2 at superdrug. Well worth a look if you want something similar to lovelorn without shelling out more money. 


♥ 

15 comments

  1. MAC lippies now £15?!! what!! Nearly bought this last week in Gibraltar for £10-11 and wish I had, gr! Looks gorgeous :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! Lovelorn has a gorgeous colour and they really look the same on the swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. goreous colour! what a great match the loreal one is :)

    http://alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that's a pretty good dupe! They look the same to me, and the price of the L'Oreal one is definitely a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a fantastic dupe! I may just look into that, thank you :)
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely colour! The L'Oreal one is a pretty good match! :) x

    http://glitterylove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colour, its so pretty but I definitely think go with L'oreal as its cheaper. They are practically identical!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous shade! I can't believe how similar it is to that L'oreal shade.. I'd probably still buy the mac though just for the quality.


    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic dupe! Great find :) x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have Lovelorn and it's such a lovely colour! I don't wear it so much because I'm currently digging dark lippies more but among the nudes and softs this is a favourite!

    from isabela at fusels.com | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! That's a really good dupe x

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! both colors look similar !!! thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovelorn is my all time favourite MAC lipstick!! Thank you!

    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is such a great dupe - they look identical!! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo