MAC Retro Matte Collection 2013


Although I have a love/hate relationship with MAC lipsticks, I love the look of this Retro Matte collection. If you bought Riri Woo, you'll be familiar with the retro matte formula. 
This collection contains 8 lipsticks and 8 pro longwear lip pencils.

Lipstick
Steady Going  - Light pink matte
Runway Hit  -  Light nude matte
Dangerous -  Orange red matte *New/Permanent
Relentlessly Red -  Bright pink coral matte *New/Permanent
All Fired Up -  Bright fuchsia matte *New/Permanent
Flat Out Fabulous -  Bright plum matte *New/Permanent
Ruby Woo -  matte vivid blue red *Repromote/Permanent
Fixed on Drama -  Rich wine matte

Lip Pencils
In Anticipation -  Soft yellow pink *Repromote
Staunchly Stylish -  Pink beige *Repromote
Shock Value -  Bright pink cream *New/Permanent
Dynamo -  Bright peony *New/Permanent
High Energy -  Bright orange red cream *New/Permanent
Trust in Red -  Bright cool red cream *New/Permanent
More to Love -  Intense bluish pink *Repromote
Fashion Boost -  Bright purple cream

Retro Matte Collection is available from September - US & International

6 comments

  1. Runway hit has my name written aaall over it. Can't wait for this collection :) x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to try out dangerous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of the first 2 lipsticks!

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try some of the gorgeous lip pencils, but may just have to pick up a matte lippie too!
    i'm thinking 'drama' for autumn!

    The Blushing Giraffe | A New UK Beauty Blog
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I didn't think I was ready for A/W colours yet, but these are all gorgeous! I shall definitely be purchasing 'Trust in Red'! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really liking the look of some of these lipsticks! Aaargh September is supposed to be my no makeup buying month! xx

    http://www.suzyheartsbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo