shower & scrub!


Truth be told, I'm not a massive fan of baths. That sounds like I must smell haha but no I love nothing more than jumping in a nice warm shower and using some gorgeous pampering products.

My current favourite shower gels include some 'natural' products. I've re-purchased The Body Shop Earth Lovers shower gel, which is sulphate, paraben and colourant free several times. I'm guessing these have been discontinued as they're not available on the website any more. They're not my favourite shower gel as they're quite watery but I like the gentle formulation. I think they were around £5 each which I don't think they're worth but I used to buy them when they were on offer or with one of the many voucher codes that pop up for the body shop. Another shower gel I love is the Organic Surge Sugar Almond Shower Gel. Again this is a gel free from parabens, sls, artificial fragrances and colourants. For a little over £4 this is a great buy. It smells quite sweet but feels gentle whilst foaming and rinsing well so I will definitely re-purchase. 
For Shower Oil, I'm still enjoying using the L'occitane Almond Shower Oil* (reviewed here). My skin feels really soft after using this and it smells yummy too!

My two current body scrubs include Soap & Glory's Sugar Crush, which smells like lime and is a light scrub with brown sugar. I like that it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth with a light scent. My ultimate all time favourite scrub is Boots Extracts Cocoa Butter Sugar Scrub which has the yummiest scent ever!Its thicker than the soap & glory scrub so ideal for more intense exfoliation. It leaves my skin so soft and smelling lovely. I also like to use the Extracts Cocoa Butter Body Moisturiser after, which smells amazing too!

Let me know if you've tried any of these!

♥ 

9 comments

  1. I love the Boots Extracts Cocoa Butter range the body butter is really nice x

    Prettylittlefashionista 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try the L'Occitane shower oil! The almond shower gel sounds lovely too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same, not a huge fan of baths. I get bored and fidgety! Much more of a shower girl, I love the sound of the L'occitane Almond Shower Oil!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always been a bath girl though lately I've been converting to the ways of a good hot shower! The L'occitane shower oil sounds so good really want to try that.

    katie xxx

    Beauty and the Baker

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to try the L'occitane almond shower gel, it sounds so lovely! I love Soap and Glory body scrubs, sugar crush is lovely but the breakfast scrub is my favourite x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Love Love Boots Extracts Coco butter sugar scrub absolutely divine, just used up all of mine :(

    Great post.

    xobeautybypaulaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    Love
    Paula Piranha

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shower oil sounds absolutely divine, I love almond scents <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that soap & glory scrub...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think most people prefer showers but I much prefer baths! Shower oils are great, as are bath oils! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo