Sleek Vintage Romance Collection

There is currently one collection shooting straight to the top of my wish list - Sleeks Vintage Romance.


This limited edition collection features Vintage Romance palette with 12 shades including pretty in Paris and a vow in Venice. Sleek palettes are generally highly pigmented and great value for money. I'm loving the packaging and the combination of neutral and darker shades. Priced £7.99

Antique blush is laced with silver iridescent glitters, perfect for highlighting cheekbones with an effortless glow. Priced £4.99

Both are available from September so keep a lookout for them soon!



16 comments

  1. Oh wow, this looks gorgeous! I definitely have to pick these up when they're released! EEK!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I'm definitely going to be looking out for this. Sleek is such a great brand, I'm a real fan xx

    Essie | The Li'l Sparrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eye palette looks really gorgeous. I imagine those purple shades on green eyes would look amazing :)

    Annie | www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blush looks lovely x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to this release, both the eyeshadow palette and the blush look lovely! The blush looks very wearable for autumn/winter :) xx

    Angelica // One Little Vice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need this palette in my life. Its so pretty - I would buy the blush too. Sleek blushes are some of my favourite. They're always so pigmented. Amazing value for money.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That palette looks lovely! I really like Sleeks shadow palettes

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look of the blush! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be on the look out for that blusher, I'm a huge fan of Sleek blushers :)
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe how affordable Sleek is - everything of theirs is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look lovely, will definitely getting them when they come out! Sleek always do lovely eye shadow palettes and blushes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Love at first sight. When is it in shops?!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo