An Autumn Wishlist


I haven't blogged a wishlist in ages!I have so many things that I want to buy right now and sadly not the money to match but a girl can dream, right?
I absolutely love autumn. I'm already thinking about my winter coat, cosy jumpers and warm socks. In the meantime though, I have these five things that I'm lusting after.

1. Benefit Rockateur Blush - this blush looks stunning!I have £5 worth of rewards currently on my debenhams beauty reward card so I'm tempted to put them to use toward this.

2. Warehouse Bodycon Dress - I don't usually like bodycon dresses as they don't particularly suit my body shape but I think this dress is stunning. The side panels create a slimming effect and monochromes are always a big trend at this time of year. £80 isn't cheap but I feel this dress looks more expensive than it is.

3. New Look Cut Out Boots - I'm definitely going to buy a pair of cut out boots this autumn. I really like these and they're reasonably priced too.

4. BareMinerals Moxie Lipgloss in Stunner - Oh my this berry shade is gorgeous and gloss tends to be more wearable than lipstick in my opinion.

5. Kate Moss Rimmel Acid House Nail Polish - This is a gorgeous shade. I haven't tried this line of nail polishes yet but if they're anything like the lipsticks then they're sure to be good!


9 comments

  1. That nail polish looks lovely! Although dark green is always a funny colour to me - I can't get over the fact that it was my Primary School colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those New Look Boots are rather nice :) love the nail polish colour too!
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh love the green polish!!!

    MyLushBox

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really enjoying looking at cut out boots right now :) Just not sure what I would do with them when the actual bad weather cam in?

    TwentySomethingBeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have these New Look boots but the tan version. I have worn them to death already! You need to get these, they go with everything, except tights annoyingly haha. Love this dress too!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to try out Rockateur or any other Benefit blush for that matter... :D

    Maja, Pink Mascara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the boots and dress, I have the Benefit blush is a lovely rose gold.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those boots!! So cute! and Rockateaur looks pretty sweet as well :)

    Nicky
    zeeblikesit.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this wishlist. I'm obsessed with bodycon dresses and cut out boots

    hcozens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo