Autumn Makeup: Plum Lips


One of my most loved trends at this time of year is dark lips. I think its a look that I can just about pull off with my super pale skin. My most worn darker toned lipstick is Loreal Color Riche Serum Lipstick in Radiant Plum - a deep plum/red. Its a shade that doesn't look anything special in the bullet but once applied is very wearable and flattering.
I really like the Loreal Color Riche Lipstick formula - Radiant Plum in particular is creamy, pigmented, doest feel drying and doesn't cling to any dryness on the lips. Its fairly average on wear time but it feels really comfortable so I don't mind too much about reapplying. 
Color Riche Serum lipsticks contain a booting serum in the centre with collagen and hyaluronic acid to moisturise. I do feel this lipstick is hydrating. My lips in general are usually on the dry side but I have no problem with using this lippy. 
This line of lipsticks are £8.69 at Boots but I've found them on ebay from £3.70 from this seller

Do you have any dark lip recommendations?


10 comments

  1. That shade really suits you! It's great that it's good for dry lips too - perfect for the winter!

    Isabella
    http://love-and-wardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love plum lips! Actually really looking forward to this autumn/winter!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That colour looks great on you! I love wearing a matte dark berry lip for autumn/winter :)

    http://lovemake-uplovefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shade really suits you! I've never tried dark lips I'm normally a bright lip type of girl but I'm going to try and pull it off this winter:)

    thebeautybow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. that shade is really nice with your skintone! looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This shade is really beautiful, and it looks amazing on you! I might just have to pick this up. :)
    xo

    Mia ♡ Une Jolie Vie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Usually not a fan of dark lips, but I love this one (:

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely shade on you and it sounds great that it's moisturising too :O). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous colour, it really suits you! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks so pretty on you Zoe! xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo